Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've Been Tagged!

Dah seminggu lebih tinggalkan blog ni. Bukan apa, i am having a busy life. Many things happened to us. Will blog about it later, tapi hari ni nak bayar hutang tag (tag yang sama) dari leen and yanty.

Do you think you are hot?
I never come across to think about it..

Upload your favourite picture..


Why do you like the picture??
I manage to capture her smile on camera and to me, she has a very beautiful smile.
When was the last time you ate pizza??
Last week with yanty. We had the express combo pizza.

The last song you listen to
Situasi dari Bunkface. dengar dalam kereta on the way back dari ofis.

What name do you prefers besides yours?
I am grateful for my name.
5 People to tag :
I would love to tag these lovelies...
2. Abot

Who is No 1?

She is my friend back in uni and till today. She creates the word " Che' Siti Gede'eh". Ha.ha. Leen and shila should remember this kan?

No 3 is having a relationship with.
Her husband. They are blessed with two kids but unfortunately, Allah s.w.t has taken back their second son. She is one tough lady that i know.

Say something about no 5.
She is my friend back at NEC who went for 1 year training in Japan and she left after one month of marriage. Another tough lady..

How about no 4?

She is my friend in secondary school. She is famous with her singing and writings. I can still remember all of us keep waiting to read her own version of novel and the stories were brilliant.

Who is no 2?
She is a friend of mine who got married at the same date as mine except for the different year. She is currently pregnant to her first baby. Good Job babe.. We used to be housemate and she is soo tidy that she will pick every trace of dust on the carpet while watching tv.
Aren't they a lovely unique person?

3 comments:

Diver Mom said...

saya pun suka gambar ni! :)

www.my-alia.com

saisyahk said...

Really.. sebab gambar ni jer betul2 sarah senyum.

saisyahk said...

Really.. sebab gambar ni jer betul2 sarah senyum.